Starting with the collection of the wine in the wineries, its storage at a controlled temperature and loading of the containers, the batches are stowed according to the importers’ orders to be sent to their final destination. We work with containers at a controlled temperature, prepared with thermal blankets or standard containers, depending on the weather conditions en route, which are prepared to meet all of the requirements in order to keep the wine at the right temperature during its transportation to thus be able to guarantee the quality of the product.
- Our stores in Logroño, Barcelona, Valencia and Bilbao are available for FCL and LCL.
- The areas at a controlled temperature to allow us to look after the wine and to keep it in a perfect state during the time it remains in our stores.
- The palettes are stored in accordance with the size of the boxes, on shelves designed for this to make best use of the space in our stores
- Our machinery is suitable for handling this delicate so cargo and our staff are trained in both its administrative and operative management.
- We have been awarded the necessary quality, security and environmental certifications and have the necessary insurance coverage to deal with any unforeseen incident.